Friday, July 11, 2008

begrime

i've been telling everyone (who knows about it and who will listen) the story...to a point that apart of me longs for their sympathy...i do not know. it's just that there's nothing left for me to do other than tell people of the story. as if telling lets me relive the times..and be in that moment for a while. where after i'll find myself crying silently to oblivion...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sometimes my crying goes unnoticed even by me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know crying does nothing other than dehydrates my body. lol. but crying is the only thing i could do.

well,

there's another thing i could do

MOVE ON.

i am moving on with my life (oh don't get me started on my life's story...there's just too much sorrow)

but i can't let go
how do you let go?
how do you let go of the things that make you happy?
how do you let go of the thing, the person that means more to you than air? (it's just a metaphor)

how do you?








you don't.

4 comments:

Matematis Muda said...

we have Him
we alwiz do
and He is erm Maha Pengasih dan Penyayang
something gr8 waiting ahead u girl

shaqyl said...

yeah thanks....

right now...

that's the only thing i'm holding on to.

but alas, i am human...i do not know how long i may last..

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You without doubt have a style all your own when it comes to creating these nice blog posts.