Friday, August 15, 2008

life and mine

life can be defined in so many ways.
as is the way people go through it.
as is the facets of it.
as is the trials and tribulations of it.
as is the people it is given to.
as is everything.
even death.

so why is it that some refuse to look at things from a different angle?
why is it difficult for some to accept that perhaps there's another way to look at it?

in typing in this entry, i am reminding you and i of the fact that somethings need to be approached differently for it to make sense or to be solved to the extend that which it satisfies all the parties that will be affected.

currently frustrated with IIU. why is it hard for them to admit that they could be wrong?

and i have to take the blame for it?

it is easy for 'him' to say that "maybe this is meant to happen, you will have to accept this and go on"

but it isn't entirely my fault!!!!

i have no proof to show, that is why they are all being unpleasant to me except for one nice man who believes me and wants to help me settle this.

because truthfully, i cannot bear the huge weight of guilt of draining my mum's hard earned money to pay for my tuition fees anymore than ever...

i need this. i need to get back into IIU. for my and my mum's sake.

wallahualam~

i pray only to You for guidance and patience in adversity.

help me~ -_-"

No comments: