Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a trip to life

the side effects are starting to kick in now. agitation. on going headaches. fatigue. lack

of appetite. the urge to vomit everything i eat. stuffs like that.

it is uncomfortable but i am used to it. you must remember that this isn't my first time.

people around me say, it's all in the mind. you just have to think it off. how do i use this

power of the mind when my spirit is running on empty? i often wonder how i am getting on.

what makes me wake in the morning. how i could still have the energy to pretend that i am

fine.

perhaps i still have the will to live. perhaps even if i think that i am hopeless and may

have lost my faith, there's still hope and faith in me without me realising it's there.

i wonder what is in store for me when i do get pass this phase. perhaps i am living based on

that curiosity, that curiosity of what the future holds. i believe so. it fits.

there is this thought, when one doesn't have a family, one creates it with people around.

how do you do that when people around won't let you in?

'everybody belongs somewhere', maybe some are just lost. i have a feeling that i belong in

that group. constantly finding my way, finding that place where i belong. sometimes i think

i have found that place, i was there all along. that place where lost people are. it a

place, it's somewhere and i belong there.

i will and i am going on. i will never give up, i may give in and i may stop for sometime

but i won't give up till i've reach the future and find out what it holds for me. i owe that

to myself.

to succeed and strive in this journey we call life.

and our journey never ends. one journey that ends starts a new one. we are travellers.

our guide is the MAN UPSTAIRS.

i'll be fine. i am always fine.

No comments: