Tuesday, September 16, 2008

update!

called bodyshop, but they said they can't let me join. worth the try anyway. there's another possibility of things actually working out in my favour right? so, yea~

there's next year's to look forward to. ameen.

also, didn't get to sleep in the LRT on the way back cause my bro picked me up from school.

after which we went to pick up our money. earlier in january, we did this survey thing. where you count cars, bikes etc. at a certain road during peak hours. got 56rm. yay~

gonna save that for penang!


====================================

my bro will be getting a DSLR~ can't wait!

====================================

smile, even when no one is looking.

---------------------------------------------------

you don't take a photograph. you ask, quietly, to borrow it.

No comments: