Tuesday, October 14, 2008

deserve

thousands of apologies for not updating for quite a long time

so many things to say and yet i stay away..^_^

got my room back! yay me! we set up a new bed in the old computer room for grandma. now i don't have to 'merempat' anymore. got my computer back as well but sadly without Internet connection. we transferred the router to the dining hall cause my bro wants to be connected by network cables instead of wireless cause he's in charge of downloading stuffs. which means...the router is further away from my room...cables aren't long enough =_='

the wireless signal doesn't reach my room...too many obstacles (walls). i still hog my bro's computer then..haha. he complains about but i have a good come back now don't i?

things in school is not so great either...we have this radio project going where we have to produce a two-hour radio show. i'm the station manager. two of my group mates are not doing their part and to further increase my blood pressure they are putting the blame on me and the other group mates. ooh there's a lot of drama involved...lets not talk about that.

green team had a birthday party for azwar last monday. i actually met a few of my friends that night (i always do when i go to gombak). Ajmal came down from kuantan for an event (student excellence award. ajmal's a straight A student mind you, and he's doing medicine, my former ELS president). got to see him after 3 years! then bumped into taufiq, najwa (who also came down for the awards), shereen, firwan, hasbi...and a few others.

i'm always re-energized after a day or more spent at gombak. i just love the environment there.

as for my journey towards re-entering gombak. well, i'm currently drafting a letter to be sent to Ust Hamidon. Zayan suggested i do that. perhaps i'll have a shot. even if it is a long shot.

what else?? hmm...lots to write about, and it's all coming to me at one go. can't separate them...aiyoo..will update later la

oh yea the topic's supposed to be for another entry...tp biarla..as a reminder for me

2 comments:

As said...

hoho..so many things happened lately aite..

take care ya'!

shaqyl said...

ooh yes! that's only a preview...

the same to you~